drank Calissons d'Aix by Lupicia

This is the tea I made this morning to follow up my disappointing first tea of the day. This one I did intend to drink with additions, as my main problem with this one is the CTC leaf in the base tea giving it bitterness.

Thankfully, this one is freaking awesome with additions. Even though I knew I would be adding milk and sugar I still only steeped this for 3 minutes because I knew the CTC made it really strong. Mmmm like drinking a melony, nutty confection. I can really get behind this. Yum!