drank Royal Wedding by Harney & Sons

Today I moved into a new office that is a pretty sizeable upgrade from my previous desk. The only thing that does suck is that I no longer have a sink super near, so cleaning my tea infuser is a little more of a hassle. I think I will get another infuser mug, that way I only have to clean them out once around lunchtime… my max tea drinking tends to be twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon.

Today I steeped this for two minutes instead of three and it took care of the surprising bitterness that I had last time. Yay! Back to it’s delicious, coconutty, almondy, vanilla-y self. I think its the combo of those notes with the white tea that almost give it a chocolatey note. This is an old one that definitely needs to get used up.