drank Black Dragon Pearls by Teavana

All my tea has been stored in boxes for the last couple of months but now that I have moved they are even less accessible… I need to get a small set of drawers for my office. So this was in a box that was easy to access and it got chosen. The thing about black pearls is that it is easy to count up how many servings you have left… I actually did that today and it turns out I have five servings. When I finish up these I will let myself make an order to Teavivre to get some of their pearls, so there’s some incentive to use them up.

With 6 pearls per 12oz water (unlike 5 as I had been doing before) this is better but still not excellent. I am looking forward to getting through these.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US