Why don’t I drink this tea more often?? It is delicious. Although this is an older tea it has been stored in an airtight pouch and so it’s still very flavorful. The bergamot, orange and jasmine are awesome together, and the white tea adds a nice depth to it. For some reason in just the past week I have been enjoying white tea more and more than I ever used to.

It’s also a shame that I will never be able to get more of this tea now that Ovation is gone. I do think I could probably come close with Harney’s Winter White Earl Grey and some jasmine pearls, though.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US