drank Figue Fraîche by Dammann Freres

You know when you get a lot of tea at once and you don’t know where to start? That’s how I feel about my order from Instant Thé that came yesterday. I ordered 13 teas and got three free samples, bringing my cupboard up to 144.

I chose this one as the first from the box, as the whole box smells like fig (actually at least two of the teas I bought have fig in them, maybe more) and it was making me crave a fig tea. It unsurprisingly smells, and tastes, very figgy. If you like figs, you would love this tea because it is very intensely figgy. I love figs (fig season is perhaps my favorite fruit season), so this tea is AMAZING. Perhaps a bit more black figs than green figs, sweet but not too sweet, rich and delicious. So pleased with this one!

OOOH gracebtlb needs to try this one!