drank Caramel-Toffee by Dammann Freres

Even though I have a pile of other DF teas to try that I haven’t had before, this one was calling my name this afternoon. This is one of those teas where my mouth starts watering the minute that the pouch opens. So much buttery toffee goodness.

And so much buttery toffee goodness in the flavor too! I would agree that this is perhaps more toffee than straight caramels, but it’s really a continuum anyway. It’s a tea that tricks my brain into thinking its sweet, even though there isn’t any actual sweetness to the tea. The black base is present in this one, but to me that’s a good thing. Glad I restocked this one!

nom nom nom nom nom

TeaBrat

where do you get your DF teas?

Dinosara

The ones I’ve been reviewing lately are both from an order I made from instant-the.com and from the Dammann shop in Paris. That website doesn’t ship to the states unfortunately; I made the order and got it delivered to me (theoretically) at my hotel in Paris. Of course it didn’t come before I left town but my hotel graciously forwarded it to me in the states.

It’s really too bad places like that don’t ship to the states… the shipping was only 11.50 euros when the hotel forwarded it to me.

still so jealous…

i’m actually thinking at this point, i need to order, have them send it to ysaurella, have her ship it to me and just send her money haha

Dinosara

I think that is definitely the way to go if you have the option, especially since there is free shipping within France at 39 euros. I ordered 13 teas at 50g each.

Comments

nom nom nom nom nom

TeaBrat

where do you get your DF teas?

still so jealous…

Dinosara

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US