I actually had this one once before, but it was when my water was kind of off so I never even logged it. Now I feel like I can write an accurate review. Thanks so much to Angel and Teavivre for the sample!

I decided to brew this how I usually brew jasmine pearls, which ended up using half the sample pouch for my 12 oz mug. The dry tea looks just like jasmine pearls but smells delightfully peachy. Steeped, the aroma is similar… peach, with a hint of floral jasmine behind it. I do mean a hint, though, as peach is the dominant aroma. It is kind of more peach juice than fresh peaches, but it’s not really candy. The flavor is nice and fresh, with strong peach and light jasmine. The overall sense I get from it is less peach and jasmine than peach blossoms. Floral peaches, really. It works well for me and I definitely enjoy the combo.

Stephanie

peach/jasmine sounds divine!

Comments

Stephanie

peach/jasmine sounds divine!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US