drank Golden Fleece by Verdant Tea

Today was another crappy day at work, so another day of comforting teas. I said I was going to have this yesterday to compare it to the Hand Curled Dian Hong from the reserve club, and I kept my word. It’s been a long time since I’ve had this one, but it was still delicious.

This tea is more honey and spiced sweet potatoes, versus the chocolate sweet potato pie of the Hand Curled. I have some non dian hong teas that are quite chocolatey (Laoshan Black being one), so I don’t know that I need chocolate in my dian hong, and I’m quite happy with the honeyed tones. Still loving this one after all this time.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US