Sipdown, 143. Cold brew. It seems like most of my sipdowns these days are coming from cold brews… I am pretty much out of 1-2 cup samples and cold brews are a good way to use up a lot of tea at once.

This was a pretty tasty cold brew but not perfect. I’m a lot more tolerant of tea bases that taste off to me when they are cold, but it’s still not quite as enjoyable. But the bergamot and hint of rose is nice.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US