This is the tea I made (hot) to replace my cold brewed disaster. It was, of course, delicious. Peachy, floral, refreshing. The jasmine on this is fairly subtle but really makes this more interesting than just a standard peach flavored green tea. Glad to have a bit more of this one around.

Stephanie

Yum, putting that on my shopping list!

Terri HarpLady

I have enough to drink this one more time. Maybe I should add it to my sipdown extravaganza today…hmmm….relaxing bubble bath & peach jasmine pearls….yeah, that’s sounds pretty good!

Comments

Stephanie

Yum, putting that on my shopping list!

Terri HarpLady

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US