drank Birthday Cake by Butiki Teas

Well this is a sipdown but I somehow didn’t add this one to my cupboard, so my number remains at 142. I asked Stacy for a sample of this one with my last order because a marshmallow-leaf herbal sounded intriguing.

This was really tasty! Creamy, with a nice smooth texture, very dessert-y. I’ve never had Butiki’s Creamy Eggnog, so I can’t compare it to that, but I am happy with this one for sure. I don’t know that it screams ‘cake’ to me, but that’s fine really, it’s still tasty. Once it gets cold and I want to have an herbal tea every night in the evening I may have to pick some of this up… I’m always on the lookout for tasty herbals without rooibos (yuck) or hibiscus (only on occasion). This one certainly fit the bill.

I just had a thought… I wonder how the marshmallow leaf would do with cacao nibs for a kind of cocoa-marshmallow herbal? Mmm.

Lynxiebrat

LOL….I like rooibos, but sometimes I really don’t want it and love having herbals that don’t rooibos in it. I like hibiscus in alot of fruit teas, if they don’t add a bunch. Just enough to kick up the other flavors.

Dinosara

Yeah, I love hibiscus in certain circumstances, but not hot. I have come to realize that I can’t stand rooibos!

Comments

Lynxiebrat

Dinosara

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US