Sipdown, 146. Normally I would have saved this tea for a time when my stomach was upset or I wasn’t feeling well (lemon, ginger), but sipdowns must be had. I accidentally set my timer for 1 hour and two minutes somehow, but noticed it after it had gone for about 4.5 minutes. Thankfully it survived its slightly long steep time without getting bitter or nasty.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
89-86: I really really like these teas and will keep most of them in the permanent collection, but they’re not quite as spectacular as the top category
85-80: Pretty tasty teas that I enjoy well enough, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US