drank Zhen Qu by Butiki Teas
1911 tasting notes

Sipdown, 133.

After working my way through an ounce or so of this, I can’t make up my mind about it. Some days I have it and I’m in love. It’s sweet, it’s malty, it has a hint of chocolate. Other days it’s yunnan earthiness is stronger and I’m less in love. It’s always very tasty, though; what I can’t make up my mind about is whether I want more of it. For now, I don’t think so, although that’s not to say it won’t make its way back into my cupboard eventually.

that’s how i felt about that one most of the time

Comments

that’s how i felt about that one most of the time

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US