Sipdown, 130. I looked at my pile of Verdant reserve teas, and even though I have a large amount of shengs sitting around, I really didn’t feel like a sheng. But I also happened to have a single serving of this left, so I went for it.

I really do like the beany, sweet, slightly buttery flavor of this one. I feel like it is pretty consistent steep to steep. Such a lovely green tea and I would consider keeping its non-reserve sibling around once I trim my cupboard some more.

i heart your lower cupboard number.