And here’s the autumn picking. I had this a bit earlier this afternoon but I was working and didn’t get around to writing a note at the time.

So yeah, I have no idea at this point if I prefer spring or autumn TGYs, or what. At one point I thought I preferred autumn, then I convinced myself it was spring. But this was perhaps my favorite TGY of the day. It was darker, richer. Love the saffron notes from this one, which remind me how David will often accentuate those notes with added saffron in blends. More like brown butter than sweet cream. Yum. I think basically I have to give up and say that I love really good TGY, and enjoy exploring it every season.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US