drank Caramele by Lupicia
1933 tasting notes

Sipdown, 127. Made strong, with additions.

I am behind by one on sipdowns and we are going out today, so I am trying to squeeze them in. This one I decided I wasn’t super into plain, so I have been drinking it with milk and sugar at home. It is sweet (duh) and nutty, but not particularly caramelly. Ah well, it was a decent tea overall.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US