Sipdown, 145. When I first had this I didn’t even look at the ingredients list, so I didn’t realize that it had green rooibos and that the pieces were apple, not pear. Anyway, I cold brewed the rest of my sample and had it today with lunch. It was a pretty decent cold brew, but there was something a little funky about it. Maybe it was just the green rooibos, and I’m not used to the flavor. I wasn’t bad, just a little odd. Anyway, decent, but not particularly exciting.

good to know on the cold brew.

Comments

good to know on the cold brew.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US