drank African Chai by Justea

Sipdown, 144. Thanks again to JusTea for a sample of this tea. I went to make it this morning to have for breakfast and realized too late that I didn’t have any milk. As I had already brewed it, I sweetened it and had one cup sans milk to try it (pretty much same as last time) then I cooled the rest to have as a cold chai latte later today.

It’s pretty good as a cold latte, but I think I would prefer it thicker somehow. Made with sweetened condensed milk, perhaps. In any case, it’s was a nice, not-to-spicy chai to have this afternoon, and the milk smooths over any astringency from the base.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US