drank Pistachio Cream by DAVIDsTEA

So I happened to find myself walking by David’s on Bleecker in NY the other day and thought I would drop in to pick up a tea to go, and I ended up getting a perfect tea mug for the office. I chose this tea as my tea to go because it was late-ish and I decided an herbal would be good. I’ve never tried mulberry leaf tea, so I was intereseted in this noe.

This was pretty good, but also kinda weird. It was somewhat sweet, and definitely nutty and creamy, but it also had a somewhat odd perfuminess to it. Would be interested to try this under more controlled circumstances (and not out of a paper cup), but I don’t know that I’ll seek it out again.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US