drank Jin Xuan Oolong Tea by Yezi Tea

Sipdown, 136. I’m having this one in close succession with Teavivre’s Jin Xuan (unflavored) as a comparsion, since I happen to have both on hand. I have had mixed success with jin xuans, although mostly I don’t find them super interesting. I do love Teavivre’s however, and I’m often interested to try new ones.

This one, unfortunately, is kind of boring. Vegetal and slightly floral, but pretty much lacking the creaminess that I expect from jin xuan. Well, the texture is fairly silky and smooth, but it’s not there in the flavor. This tastes more like a generic green Taiwanese oolong to me. A decent tea, but not my favorite.

Love the two black teas that I got from Yezi but I am less enthralled with this one. So it goes!