Sipdown, 135. So glad to get another sample of this from Teavivre because even though I’ve tried it before, I really like it! Also it’s always nice to have teas you haven’t tried in a while to reassess your love of a tea.

This one definitely has more of a buttery/creamy smell to it than the Yezi Jin Xuan I just had. It also has quite a distinct taste from other Taiwanese oolongs, namely it isn’t as floral and has more of a creamy character that grows with each sip, and a very light sweetness playing around the edges. Still really enjoy this one, and it’s still my favorite Jin Xuan so far.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US