Sipdown, 128. My last assam from Sil! So I discovered with a lot of these that I am not the biggest fan of assams. However! When the hot water hit this one I thought it smelled quite good! I still added milk and sugar because I am a weakling when it comes to assams.

I am enjoying this one more than the other assams I have had recently. It’s smooth, it’s rich, and it doesn’t have that roughness I have found in other assams. Glad I got to try this one out!

glad to help out. If i find others you might like, feel free to poke me. Happy to share my black teas with you! :)

Comments

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US