drank Earl Grey Matcha by Red Leaf Tea

Sipdown, 127. Lala’s notes on this reminded me that this has been languishing in my freezer ever since that first fateful time. I finally got around to trying it again.

I think it’s funny that there are very polar review on here. I LOVE bergamot, and usually cannot get enough of it, but at least at the robust flavoring level, this is nasty. I could hardly bring myself to take a sip. It still smells, and tastes, like cleaning solution. Bleh. No thanks.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US