drank Prince Vladimir by Kusmi Tea

This is the last of my Kusmi blends from the sampler that I have to get rid of. I am not big on the Kusmi base but I discovered I liked it better cold brewed. However, this one has spices in it, and it was not tasty cold brewed. Oh well.

So I’m having it with milk and sugar right now. It’s ok. I don’t love it, but I don’t hate it. It’s kind of like a citrusy chai. Three more servings of this one to sip down.

TeaBrat

The best thing about Kusmi are their tins. :)

Angrboda

Perhaps you can temper it a bit by blending it with a plain black tea that you like better. I’ve found I can get rid of high-grown Ceylons that I was unaware were high-grown at the point of purchase that way. Of course in this case it might mess with the flavouring somewhat.

Comments

TeaBrat

The best thing about Kusmi are their tins. :)

Angrboda

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US