My tea consumption is going to be kind of limited for the next three weeks as I try to get down to my Black Friday goal. Fortunately, there is a lot of great tea in that limited list of about 36 teas. This is one of them. Usual caveats apply: traditional TGYs aren’t my favorite, and I greatly prefer the super-green gande versions.

That said, I have been appreciating these traditional TGYs more and more. This one was quite tasty. Roasty but not too roasty, lightly sweet, slightly fruity. It got more and more vegetal as the steeps progressed, so I didn’t take it out a ton of steeps. But I did enjoy this one this afternoon.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US