Argh! Steepster is, for some reason, being blocked on my work network. It was on Friday and it still is today. Lame. Don’t they realize how much I need my Steepster fix?? I can still look at it on my phone over LTE, haha. So here are some backlogs from today.

I over leafed this one a bit this morning, but it just goes to show you how awesome and forgiving this tea is. There is a hint of astringency but overall it is still very smooth and delicious. I have no problem drinking the rest of my cup down. :)

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US