The third of the teas from Easy Tea Hard Choice that I ordered with the $20 credit they provided. I used my very conservative steep times/temps that I figured out from the other black teas. The liquor of this is relatively pale for a black tea but it already smells robust enough for me. Very fruity, but without that weird stomach-turning astringency that they get when over steeped.

This one is my favorite so far, definitely. It’s fruity but not overly fruity, and not particularly floral. There is a slight caramel note as well, which I love. Not astringent at all, smooth and slightly sweet. I still have to try the Red Rhythm again at better parameters but I definitely prefer this one to the Red Jade.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US