Sipdown, 113. Although I have 13 teas to go to hit my goal, I am quickly running out of options as Black Friday approaches. Almost all the black teas are some form of Taiwanese black!

I enjoy this one best with a cool steep temp, relatively short time, and moderate amount of leaf. Today there is a bit more honey to this, no astringency, and a bit of fruit. However, it still lacks a certain depth of flavor that I would have hoped for. Still, I am glad I found some steeping parameters that would let me enjoy what I had of this tea.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US