drank Calissons d'Aix by Lupicia
1964 tasting notes

I tried to use the new timer feature on the Steepster app and it froze with a minute to go… I realized this when I thought this must have been going for longer than 3 minutes, haha. Luckily I had been planning to have this with milk and sugar anyway.

Also Sipdown, 108. A bit sad to see this one go as it is delicious with milk and sugar. Maybe someday I’ll restock it.

I am trying out the app’s attach photo feature! Interested to see how it comes through. ETA: woah, it changes the photo for the tea! That’s not really optimal. I will change it back in a bit.

Bonnie

You realize nobody knows what you’re talking about unless they got an e-mail to beta test. I can’t do it because I don’t have an Apple product. Wish I could though.

OMGsrsly

The timer freezes when your phones screen goes dark. There’s a way to fix it and they said they’d work on it. I LOVE the timer idea.

Comments

Bonnie

OMGsrsly

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US