drank Loke Lani by Lupicia
1914 tasting notes

Backlog from earlier today. The best part about reaching my tea goals is finally being able to try all the teas I bought in the last month, haha. I had such a strict tea consumption schedule that was inviolate.

When I saw this one, I knew I had to have it. Lupicia’s Earl Grey is my favorite earl, so take that and add passion fruit and rose? Yes please. By the time I got around to ordering it, it was already only available in sachets. I guess if I love it I will have to go to Hawaii to get more, or hope they do a limited online sale of it like this time.

Yes, this is lovely. Even under suboptimal steeping conditions this is really good. Strong bergamot, just like their earl, but so well balanced, and the passion fruit just adds a nice sweetness to it, plus the tastiness that is passion fruit. The rose is present but not very strong, just adding some light florals. Really nice, and I’m very happy I picked this one up.

Rosehips

I really like this one too! But hardly anyone seems to have tried it. Glad you like it.

Comments

Rosehips

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US