drank Hoku by Lupicia
1964 tasting notes

This is the other Hawaiian blend that I got in sachets from Lupicia recently. I love Lupicia’s flavored green oolongs, including their pineapple (+coconut) oolong. Pineapple + guava oolong? Yes please!

Again, under suboptimal brewing conditions, but I can tell this is awesome. That nice, buttery-floral green oolong base with tasty pineapple and guava. Very tropical, very refreshing. I also recently had a different guava flavored tea from Lupicia and was very fond of it, so it seems like I like their guava flavoring too. This is really great, so glad I bought it!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US