drank Flocon d'épices by Dammann Freres

Dammann advent calendar, day 2. Yay for christmas-y teas! From the description I think I was expecting some kind of typical orange-spice christmas blend, but I was pleasantly surprised when I sniffed the sachet. It smelled way more fruity than I thought it would! I think there is a hint of bergamot in this blend, and even though it only says citrus fruits I would swear there is fig in here. (Fortunately I don’t get cherry like Lala because I hate cherry flavor, haha).

Mmmm, this is lovely. I can taste the spices but they aren’t too spicy, they just complement the fruit blend very well. And that fruit blend! So much better than simple orange and spices. I do see where Lala is getting the “syrup” aspect from the texture, because it is thick and luxurious. That reads as fig to me, which adds to the holiday feeling. I could see restocking this one, definitely!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US