drank Tourbillon by Dammann Freres

Lala and I are tea buddies today. :) Dammann advent calendar, day 3. I actually already own this tea so I used my loose leaf for this tasting and will save the wrapped sachet for traveling.

The first time I had this it was a little intense for me and I never really went back to it, but I am happy for the excuse to pull it out again. Actually I like it a lot better this time. Who knows why, but it is working for me. Chestnutty and floral, but not overpoweringly so like before. Yay, now I feel better about drinking up the rest of my 50g of this (although this one won’t be a restock, as I’m not in love with it).

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US