Dammann advent calendar, day 5. Another new-to-me blend. This one I never went for because of the strawberry and cherry, neither of which I am usually that much of a fan of in tea. Of course, I should know better than to think that I would actually dislike this tea, haha.

A lovely blend. The cherry and strawberry remind me of their typical deployment in “red fruits” blends, where I do like them, with nice citrusy blood orange notes and sweet peach. It’s a very fruity blend, but very well balanced. I definitely drank this one up with pleasure. It would probably make an amazing iced tea.

JustJames

what an advent calendar…. =0)

Comments

JustJames

what an advent calendar…. =0)

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US