Dammann advent calendar, day 11. Ah, I’ve had this one, but not for a long time. It is one of the initial batch of Dammann teas that I brought back from Paris, and fell in love with the company.

This one wasn’t one of my absolute favorites; I think for some reason I just don’t love the hazelnut flavoring (hazelnut generally, not this one in particular). But I do enjoy this tea pretty well, and today it is nice and nutty with some fruitiness. Glad to have another cup of this in the calendar.

K S

Hazelnut smells kind of like dirty socks to me. Fortunately it doesn’t taste that way.

Comments

K S

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US