I maybe possibly am doing slightly better today? I hope. I made a pot of this in the hopes that the spices would make it through my fog. Sweetened with maple syrup and mellowed with milk. Not my favorite but I am also not much of a chai person.

Nothing to do with this tea: There are several people that I talked about doing swaps with after the holidays, but I can’t remember who now. If any of you remember talking about a swap with me, let me know!

Fjellrev

Glad to hear that you may be feeling better today!

Comments

Fjellrev

Glad to hear that you may be feeling better today!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US