I drank some of this last night, and it was pretty tasty. I meant to have the rest of it tonight and drink a different tea right now, but I accidentally dumped it into my already-damp infuser basket, and so was pretty much forced to have it now. I didn’t really want an herbal, though. I thought I didn’t have any plain black tea at home, but then remembered that I had a sample of Kenyan Black from JusTea, so I threw that in as well.

Of course, I don’t think there was enough Kenyan black in that sample for the amount of this tea, so I didn’t really taste it anyway. Oh well, this is a pretty tasty herbal blend overall. Probably should have mixed it with Laoshan black for maximum chocolate factor.