Finishing off this one as well. I thought I was doing better, and I guess I am, but today I have felt overall sluggish and sickly. Teaching for 3 hrs yesterday (and going out in the sub-freezing weather) probably set me back a bit as far as health goes. Sigh. And I get to do it tomorrow too!

Anyway, this tea. Honestly I am enjoying that it is gingery and spicy this afternoon. Snickerdoodle, maybe not so much. But I enjoy it pretty well nonetheless.

Anna

Every time I see this tea on my dash, I wish someone would write a book with a character named Yabao Snickerdoodle.

Stephanie

Anna, HA!

Nxtdoor

love it!

caile

haha That would be a great name for a character!

Comments

Anna

Stephanie

Anna, HA!

Nxtdoor

love it!

caile

haha That would be a great name for a character!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US