drank Noël en Alsace by Dammann Freres

I ordered this tea because yyz pointed out elsewhere that the description of it is identical to Flocon d’épices. That tea is only sold in an expensive tin, but this one is sold in bulk like their regular teas.

I of course wanted to try it when it came in to make sure it was the same! It’s been a little bit since I had Flocon, but I think it is. I smelled citrus and spices immediately in the pouch, and then that rich, syrupy, figgy flavor in the brewed tea. This cup almost makes me think there is a hint of caramel flavoring in this as well, it’s so creamy. Loving this one, and glad I have 100g of it!

yyz

I’m glad that it seems to be the same! I really liked that one too.

Comments

yyz

I’m glad that it seems to be the same! I really liked that one too.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US