drank Lady Grey Tea by American Tea Room

This is the second free sample that I received from ATR with my last order. I was curious to try their take on an Earl Grey Cream, even though I have plenty of a different EGC already in my cupboard (the Tea Spot’s). I have to say that I rarely reach for EGCs, even though I enjoy them. I guess if I want bergamot I usually want a straight up Earl.

Anyway, the scent on this one is nice and creamy, with bright citrusy bergamot. I have to say that, although pretty tasty, the flavor is not quite as good as the Lemon Drop that I had a few days ago from this company. Possibly it has something to do with the base tea… this one seemed a bit thinner, or something. It had a light creaminess but I think if you are going to go EGC you gotta go really creamy, and it just wasn’t quite there. But I did happily drink the entire cup down, and I did enjoy the cup.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US