drank La Naissance by Fauchon
1957 tasting notes

I am feeling tired and I was suddenly struck with a desire for my most favorite flavored teas. What did I reach for? This one, and Fleurilège by Dammann. My other thought was Caramel-Toffee by Dammann. I guess I should probably be rating them higher than they already are, somehow. This was super almondy today. Love it, and I will be heartbroken when it’s gone.

Fjellrev

I absolutely love this one too, and hope Fauchon will be available in store again in the near future.

__Morgana__

Sounds delicious.

Comments

Fjellrev

__Morgana__

Sounds delicious.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US