My stomach apparently doesn’t like it when I wake up really early, which I have to do almost every Friday to teach an early class. Ugh. When I got out of class I wanted something to settle my stomach and I remembered this has citrus and ginger in it. Perfect.

Sweet, citrusy, with a slight ginger kick. Although I have a lemon ginger on green base, I prefer the (green) oolong base because I feel like it gives more body. This may become a somewhat regular post-class tea on early days.

keychange

odd—I seem to have stomach issues when I wake up earlier than my body would like as well. I wonder why that is.

Fjellrev

Weird. Actually, when I have to get up ridiculously early, the same thing happens to me. I have a feeling it has to do with the increase of ghrelin production when you don’t get as much sleep (naturally, I tend to get a lot less sleep when I have to get up earlier than usual, regardless of how much earlier I go to bed).

Lynxiebrat

Alot of people’s bodies seem to work best when we get to sleep the sametime every night and get up the same time every day. (Or vice versa as the case might be for some folks.) Myself: for the most part I cannot handle much food when I wake up, and if I can…usually not breakfast food. Now if I have that for lunch (If I’ve been up for a few hours.) I’m fine with it…though depending.
Cereal-I love having that as a midnight snack. heh.

OMGsrsly

I used to be like that but for the last month I’ve been waking up hungry. Bodies are weird, yo. :)

Comments

keychange

Fjellrev

Lynxiebrat

Cereal-I love having that as a midnight snack. heh.

OMGsrsly

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US