Holy tea scum! The top of this tea after brewing looks a bit gross, to be perfectly honest. Way too many dissolvable items in this, I would guess. There is a layer of oil droplets and another of some other solids, and when I move the cup they jiggle disconcertingly in different directions.

Honestly I kinda didn’t want to try it after that but I did anyway. It tastes like weak black tea with melted chocolate and caramel in it. It’s not bad tasting, but it’s not really good either. I guess these DTTs are generally not for me. Sorry it didn’t work out for me MissB, but thanks anyway for the sample!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
100-90: I’m in LOVE with these teas.
84-80: Tasty teas that I enjoy, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US