This is certainly one of the oldest teas I have, and I know exactly how old it is: 2 years, 7 months. There is only a tiny bit left of the 100g I brought back from Paris.

And this one is showing its age a bit. I mean, it’s still delicious, but muted. Amazingly, it still has a lingering sweetness to it. Like poppy candy with marzipan cookies. I have written a lot of notes on this one (like many of my oldest teas), so I feel at a loss to say more about it. It’s always been a comforting friend, and I will be sad when it is gone.

Flavors: Flowers, Nuts

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
89-86: I really really like these teas and will keep most of them in the permanent collection, but they’re not quite as spectacular as the top category
85-80: Pretty tasty teas that I enjoy well enough, but definitely won’t rebuy when I run out.
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US