drank Lemon Drop by California Tea House
1964 tasting notes

This is another ancient tea in my cupboard, and one I mostly keep around for when I’m feeling somewhat ill (lemon, ginger). Fortunately, even though the creaminess of the “lemon drop” and even the flavor of the green tea has faded over the years, the lemon and ginger notes are still pretty strong, perhaps even stronger now than they were before. I apparently brewed this one without checking the temp on my kettle so I brewed it a bit hotter than I normally would, but it didn’t seem to effect it. Guess it’s still a good one to keep around for sick times!

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US