An old tea, and one I always underestimate. This is a really almondy tea, perhaps the most “almond extract/marzipan” tea that I have ever come across. It doesn’t have much else going on: it’s almond, and that’s enough. I do wish it wasn’t a black/green blend… it’s kind of unnecessary and makes proper steeping difficult. As such, there were hints of bitterness playing around the edges here, but the sweet almond was enough to overwhelm them.

I have very little of this tea left (perhaps only one more serving), and while I don’t think it will be a restock it is worth noting if you like almondy things.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US