drank Rose Scented by Harney & Sons
1942 tasting notes

Guess what time it is? Harney time! As I get more recent in this chronology I start hitting “runs” of tea, like this one, when I bought a big restock order of Harney teas and so I have a number of them to drink through in a row. But I also haven’t drank them in a long time, so it’s nice to have at them again!

Ahhh roses. I will never fail to recommend this tea when someone is looking for an exceptionally rosey tea. In my opinion this one can’t be beat. I love some other rose blacks as well, but for falling into a pile of roses, this is your tea. The very definition of “lovely.”

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US