This tea is the most logged tea in my cupboard currently, and it’s only 3 notes behind Paris for most logged tea ever. Considering how often I drink the both of them when traveling and how often I don’t bother to log them, their numbers should likely be much higher.

Still love this one a ton. Still entranced by it’s mix of stone fruits and honey. Still a tea I could drink every day and be happy with it every day.

Rosehips

Agreed. Love this tea.

Comments

Rosehips

Agreed. Love this tea.

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US