drank Creamy Eggnog by Butiki Teas
1944 tasting notes

So in my last note I said I would steep this for longer to see if more eggnog flavor would come out, but then it turned out that I had just a little extra leaf, so I added the rest of my sample to the cup and kept my parameters the same.

It turned out well! It was way creamier than last time, and I did get some eggnog flavor from it, although it is a far cry from actual eggnog. Which would be weird hot anyway, so I’m ok with that. This is still primarily a nice creamy green tea rather than something that shouts holidays at me. I enjoyed trying this one out!

CelebriTEA

This is one of my all time favorites

Comments

CelebriTEA

This is one of my all time favorites

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US