drank Fleurilège by Dammann Freres
1962 tasting notes

It’s exam day, yay! I get to say yay because I give the exam, I don’t take it. Also, that means that my day is not made up by solid teaching, and I had enough time for a cup of tea this afternoon before we start grading (yaayyyy… not.)

My tin of this tea is getting distressingly low. As in, there is only enough for one more cup here at the office. I did take some home with me, so I will have to see how much is there, but it has to be less than 10g all together. Justification for a DF order in the near future? I can’t be without my hazelnutty, vanilla-y, creamy goodness.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Dustin

I have only found one DM tea that I liked, but you make this one sound so good! I love hazelnut.

Cameron B.

Nosy Bey from DM is quite good. This one sounds delicious too! :D

Comments

Dustin

Cameron B.

Nosy Bey from DM is quite good. This one sounds delicious too! :D

In my free time I am a birder, baker, and music/movie/tv addict.

Here are my rating categories, FYI:
49 and below: Mega yuck. This tea is just disgusting to me.

Ohio, US